Showcase - Call For Entry
To Everything There is a Season
2023 HGB Fiber Art Show & Sale Juried Showcase Exhibit Theme
Applications open September 1, 2023 - October 1, 2023
Juror: Jennifer Miller
Applicants to the 2023 HGB Show & Sale Juried Showcase are asked to describe how your work relates to the theme "To Everything There is a Season."
Showcase Submission Timeline
Current members may submit a maximum of two pieces as an individual or as part of a collaboration. The work(s) may be offered for customer purchase - HGB will retain the established Show & Sale commission of 25% for any item sold.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a look back at past Showcases
2023 HGB Show & Sale Showcase Application Preparation
• Submission details
- If the piece is a collaboration, be prepared to provide additional artist information to email@example.com
- Artist Statement – Describe how the piece relates to the theme of "To Everything there is a Season"– the artist statement is limited to 250 characters.
- Materials and Techniques represented in the piece
- Note: if the item is not for sale you will be asked to provide a declared value
- Year made
- Size – width x height x depth
If you are unable to apply online please contact the Showcase Manager
Notice of juried entry acceptance emailed by October 16, 2023
• Entering Showcase items into ADE requires a password
• The juried entry acceptance email will contain the ADE required password